navigation

6.11.12

She Said Beauty Box Review - November 2012



Hellloooo,

Yesterday I received my penultimate She Said Beauty Box so I thought I’d share my thoughts on this month’s contents for my next blog post :)


Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream


This night cream is meant to ‘aid the regeneration of the outer layer of skin during the night’ and smooth out fine lines and restore elasticity. The cream feels really nice on the skin and I quite like the smell of it as well. However, I am trying to cut down on the amount of skin products I use and I don’t really feel like this product is for my skin type so it will probably be one I pass on to my mum.

So....? Brit Body Spray


I’m not a huge fan of the So...? range and I’m afraid to say this product is no exception. According to the So...? website this body spray contains notes of English Rose and Peony as well as Amber, Cranberry and Vanilla. These are usually scents that I like, particularly vanilla, but if I’m honest I don’t like this fragrance at all and probably won’t get much use out of it.

Makebelieve Enhance Shimmer Lipgloss


This is my favourite product in this month’s She Said Box. I love lip glosses and this one is a really nice pale peachy pink colour with a hint of shimmer in it. It also has a delicious orange scent to it which I love and it is a full sized item which is always a bonus! I have never tried any products from this range before so I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner


I received the Redken Colour Extend Radiant treatment in the August She Said Box and was really impressed with it so I am looking forward to trying out this shampoo and conditioner. These products are supposed to help maintain a frizz free do whilst providing resistance against humidity and strengthening hair. This is the type of product that my hair really needs so fingers crossed it’s as good as the Colour Extend spray.

Yardly Royal English Daisy Eau De Toilette


This perfume is a floral fragrance which contains notes of hyacinth, white rose, sandalwood and musk. I really like this perfume and the full size is only £9.99 (50ml) which I think is great. I received the Yardly London Royal Diamond perfume in another She Said box and quite liked that perfume as well but I think I prefer this one overall.

Murrays Manicure Matchbook Nail Files


This is a really handy item to have in your handbag for any nail emergencies. I have acrylic nails at the moment and I think I would have found these a bit more useful when I had natural nails but I still think they are a great bonus product.

So that’s all the products that I received in the November She Said Beauty Box. I think there are some items in this box that I really like and some that I don’t like at all so it was a bit hit and miss this month. Having said that I am disappointed that next month is the last month in my subscription and I am still undecided as to whether to renew or not. I think I would prefer a beauty box that contains more makeup products rather than skin care products as I pretty much have a set skin care routine that I am happy with now. If any of you guys would recommend a beauty box that’s more makeup based please let me know and I’ll take a look :)

What did you think of the November She Said Box? Which products did you like and which did you think weren’t so great?

Thanks for reading,
BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS