navigation

22.3.15

Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review



Hi everyone,

So my skin has been having a bit of a nightmare recently and I have been trying anything and everything to get it back on track. In my search for a saviour product I went into Lush and asked the assistant which face masks she would recommend and this lead me to buying the Mask of Magnaminty.

 
I didn’t want a fresh mask as I knew I would just put it in the fridge and forget about it and I didn’t want to have to use it up by a certain date either. Mask of Magnaminty contains peppermint oil to help cool and invigorate the skin, honey to moisturise, kaolin to cleanse and ground aduki beans to exfoliate and won't go out of date for a good few months. There is a strong minty scent to this mask which I think it lovely and refreshing and it feels so cooling and slightly tingly when you apply it. I leave it on for about ten minutes after which point it dries and goes tight on the skin and then I wash it off to reveal super soft and extra clean skin.

I think out of all the face masks I have ever used this has helped my skin the most and I could tell a difference pretty much straight away. It felt like my skin had been given an extra deep cleanse and it looked glowing and revitalised again. I will definitely be repurchasing this face mask and I hope Lush will bring out more masks which aren’t fresh ones and will keep for longer.

Have you tried the Lush Mask of Magnaminty? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any face mask from Lush but will definitely put this in my list to try. I have another one that I am curious about from Lush, the seaweed mask? Hopefully both will work great on me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt Oooh I've not tried the seaweed mask but it sounds interesting! I want to try more of the Lush face masks after I loved this one so much but I'll have to venture into the world of fresh ones as this is the only longer lasting one that they do xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS