navigation

14.8.16

NOTD Sinful Colours Kylie Jenner Denim and Bling Collection Kosmic



Hi everyone,

I have noticed that the Sinful Colours nail polishes seem to have disappeared from my nearest Boots which I was disappointed about as they are good polishes that are cheap too. I thought maybe they had gone from all stores but when I was in London a couple of weekends ago I was pleased to come across one of the stands in Boots there.

I was immediately drawn to the Kylie Jenner Denim and Bling collection and in particular this glittery polish which is called Kosmic. It reminded me of Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection for OPI which I absolutely love but unfortunately mine has dried up (serves me right for going a bit overboard with my nail polish collection) and at £3 this is less than a quarter of the price.


Kosmic is pale pink and glittery but once it dries it seems like it has a sand like effect mixed in with the glitter. I really like this as it tones it down slightly so in real life it's not super sparkly. I have applied three coats to get the coverage I have here but you could use this polish as a top coat over another varnish to add a bit of shimmer as well. Being a glitter polish, it is extremely hard wearing and I have had it on for a week now (on acrylic nails) and have not had a single chip. I may not be as pleased about this when it comes to trying to remove it but for now I’m glad I’ve not had to repaint them throughout the week.

I’m so pleased I came across the Sinful Colours range again and I really love this nail polish. I hope the stand comes back to my nearest Boots store soon as the polishes are such good value for money.

Do you like the Sinful Colours nail polishes? What do you think of this shade?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

17 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning colour!

    Must check this range out!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) Sinful Colours polishes are usually really good and so affordable too! x

      Delete
  2. This is soo pretty! <333 :o I love how it has a slight pink to it <3 I love sparkly shades like this on the ring finger. I will keep an eye out for this! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love adding a bit of glitter to an accent finger too when you're after something a bit more subtle. I can see I'll be wearing this polish a lot as I just love it! :) x

      Delete
  3. That is soooo freaking pretty! I would probably paint this on only one nail or it would drive me bonkers trying to remove it. I gave up on glitter nail polish a long time ago but you make me want to try it again.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty isn't it? :) I know what you mean about trying to get it off though, it's such a nightmare. I have been using the Sephora glitter nail polish remover though recently and that really helps :) x

      Delete
  4. Ooh, glittered nails? Yes please! I love any kind of textured nail polish - glittered or matte, in particular. Gorgeous!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love glitter polishes too and have way too many in my collection! I haven't tried many matte ones so maybe I can give them a go next :) x

      Delete
  5. So gorgeous! Did not know she had a nail polish collection!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and they're really inexpensive too! I'd definitely recommend them :) x

      Delete
  6. Love this colour, it's such a pretty shade and the consistency looks really good! I don't buy glitter polishes much though as I've learnt the hard way that they're impossible to get off!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I have never heard of Sinful colours nail polishes, but this shade is so cool that now I am going to look for them. I love shiny nail colours, and this one looks so well. And it seems that it is long lasting, 1 week for such a nail polish is way too long.

    Sun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty nail polish! I love the pale pink color, like you said, it makes it more wearable for the everyday! I remember a beauty guru sharing a nail polish remover for glitter, but I forgot the brand. If you wear it often, perhaps you should look into it b/c it can be hard to take off. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks super pretty! But oh man, the removal will just be awful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anoushka P They are so difficult to remove but having acrylic nails makes it a bit easier as I can always get it filed off when I have my infills if I need to :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Stanislava E. I have been really impressed with the staying power of this polish. Nail varnishes do tend to last longer on acrylic nails but this has stayed put for longer than I expected :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jalisa G Sephora do a nail polish remover that is designed specifically for glitter nail polishes and I have found it to be really helpful in the past :) I hope you're having a fab week too and hanks for stopping by :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS